Frankfort's newest venue space!

Reception Space Available!

Make an Appointment to Visit!

The Lancaster at St Clair

Receptions, Ceremonies, and Rehearsal Dinners

Venue Rental

The venue, originally a church, was built in 1849 to serve the Presbyterian community and was purchased in 1850 to serve as the site of Old Good Shepherd Church. The venue is named after Father Lancaster who ran the church and helped the community.

Located at the intersection of Wapping Street and St. Clair, the venue is enhanced with a grand steeple and parapets in front of the building and around the bell tower, which give it a European Castle or Cathedral feeling. These features make for a scenic picture while crossing the “Singing Bridge”.

The interior of the venue has some fantastic architectural features, such as high ceilings, stained glass windows, and a pipe organ in the balcony.Next to the venue are beautiful gardens with an abundance of design that will be radiant in any season. The gardens are equipped with a covered stage, handicap accessible walk ways, and an area to house a 40’ X 50’ covered tent, adjacent to the restrooms.

Schedule a Tour

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

The Lancaster

306 Wapping Street, Frankfort, 40601
(502) 202-9229

Find Us!

The Lancaster at St Clair

306 Wapping Street, Frankfort, 40601
(502) 202-9229